Below is a comparison of the Fiesta Castle Series -vs- Circus Castle Series Playsets. In the photos below, you will find details that make it easier to see the differences between these playset Series. You will also find additional awesome information below to help you select your favorite playset for your family.
Step #1: Compare Slide Opening(s)
Circus Castle has TWO openings where the Slide attaches to the fort. This allows for future add-on ability for options like Monkeybars, Firepole, Corkscrew Climber or even a Chalkboard or Tic-Tac-Toe Panel now or in the future.
Step #8: Compare Swingbeam Height
Summary of Circus Castle:
- Has 2 openings sided by side on both sides of the playset which offers more add-on ability now or in the future.
- Has an Accessory Swing Arm and Trapeze w/ Rings.
- Longer safety handles.
- 2” taller deck height.
- Larger size fort has more play area.
- 6” more headroom inside the fort.
- Taller Swingbeam.
- Is offered in Green or Rainbow color package.
- Playset is 140 lbs heavier.