How to choose Your Rainbow Playset
Let’s Get Started…
Step #1: Select Your Style: Castle or Clubhouse
Clubhouse Series (Picnic Sets)
- Square Based under Fort
- Picnic Table or
- Sandbox or
- Lemonade Stand or
- Lower Enclosed Fort
- Upper and Lower Play Area
- L-Shaped Layout in Yard
Most popular with children that are artistic, like crafts or painting.
Also popular for pretend play, let’s have a tea party!
View the Clubhouse Series by Rainbow Play Systems.
Castle Series (Tire Swing Sets)
- Angled Base under Fort
- 360⁰ Tire Swing
- For active children
- Extra Large Canopy for extra shade
- Jacob’s Rope Ladder
- Unique Combo Ladder
- Long & Skinny Layout in Yard
Very popular for active children that are constantly busy and on the go!
View the Castle Series by Rainbow Play Systems.
Step #2: Choose Fort Size – Regular or Supersized
Fort Size: Regular
- The “Regular Size Fort” provides plenty of space for your children (and friends) to play inside your playset.
- Most Popular Sizes are 5 x 5′ Fort or 5.2 x 7.8′ Supersized Fort shown below.
Fort Size: Supersized
- Or, the “Supersized fort size” give you 50% more space inside your playset.
- Supersized is Extra Fun!
- 5.2′ x 7.5′ = play space inside your Supersized Fort.
Step #3: Select your Slide Length
Step #4: Pick your Package
- Pkg 1 is simply a “Play Fort + slide + no swings”.
- Perfect for a family that just wants a fort, or has a small yard with not enough room for swings.
- Small Yard, Spacesaver Playset or a Treehouse.
- Pkg II is “a complete Playset with a Fort + Slide + Swings”.
- A Package II is commonly referred to as a “Playset”.
- This is Rainbow’s most popular package.
- Pkg III is the same as a Pkg II, “and now adds Monkeybars”.
- Very Popular with children Ages 4-13
- Did you know you can add Monkeybars later when your children are older? You can add-on as your children grow.
- Check out all of our Playsets with Monkeybars.
- Pkg IV “adds a Penthouse Fort “on top of the Monkeybars”.
- Notice that the SkyBox/Penthouse can have a Bubble Window too.
- You can add a SkyBox/Penthouse now, or later.
- It’s also great because it now adds extra “play/deck space” to your playset without increasing the space it could take up in your yard.
- Pkg V “adds a Spiral Tube Slide that comes out of the side of the upper Penthouse that sits on top of your monkey bars”!
- Also notice that the Spiral slide does not extend out much past the rockwall, so you are still not needing to take up more space in your yard!
- A lot of families really like this!
- You can add this Spiral Slide now or later!
Double-Whammy (Mega) Style Playsets
- A Double Whammy Playset “consists of (2) Playsets connected with a Billy Goat Bridge, a Crawl Tunnel, or a Swingbeam, or a Combination of all (3) choices”
- For example, you can connect a Castle Style Playset to a Clubhouse Style Playset so instead of choosing one or the other, you can now have both, or two of the same with different options.
- A lot of families really like this!
- You can even add more fun Add-Ons either now or later.
- Check out all of our Double Whammy Playsets.
Click Chat below or call (813) 875-5500
Reviews | Rainbow Play System & Playground King
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff at Playground King!! They were knowledgeable and very patient with me. The quality of the swingset is great! If you are looking for a new swingset I would highly recommend them!! I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and they play on it everyday and it was the best thing we ever bought 🙂
I just want everyone to know that Nicole is one of the most polite individuals that I have ever had the pleasure to speak with. I was compelled to call back and let her know.
My family loves our new Rainbow play set!
My family loves our new play set! I had researched dozens before we found a Rainbow Play Systems at Playground King. It is well worth the money. Our Castle Playset is a beautiful compliment to our home, we can ALL play on it together and I love that it can grow with our children. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. Oh, and let me not forget to say that the staff at Playground King are the best. They helped me to put the perfect playset together. They answered all my questions and were absolutely wonderful; as was the installer. Thank-you Nicole, Becky, Nikki and Jason!!
Our whole experience with Playground King has been excellent. Nicole, our Rainbow dealer, could not have been more helpful – she gave us lots of suggestions as to how we could please all three children. The installation went very smoothly – and now we are thoroughly enjoying watching our boys play, climb and have a lot of fun on our Monster Clubhouse Loaded.