Below is a comparison of the Circus Clubhouse Series -vs- Sunshine Clubhouse Series. In the photos below, you will find details that make it easier to see the differences between these playset Series. You will also find additional awesome information below to help you select your favorite playset for your family.
Step #1: Compare Headroom
Step #2: Compare Rockwall
Step #3: Compare Picnic Table & Sandbox Boards
Sunshine Clubhouse has a thicker picnic table and taller & thicker sandbox boards at the bottom of the fort. This allows for adults to hang out more comfortably and adds to the beefiness of the Sunshine construction.
Step #7: Compare Construction
- Circus Clubhouse Series -vs- Sunshine Clubhouse Series
- They look the same, don’t they?
- It is hard to tell, so let us point out some of the differences for you.
- The Sunshine Clubhouse’s fort is 10% larger, the deck height is 2” taller and has 12” more headroom upstairs inside the fort.
- The Sunshine Clubhouse has 25% thicker main beam construction and has 25% larger diameter hardware.
- The Sunshine Clubhouse has 200% thicker baseboards and 50% more structural Uprights.
- The Sunshine Clubhouse has 100% thicker Wood Step Ladder and 25% thicker Fascia Boards.
- The Sunshine Clubhouse’s Picnic Table has a 200% thicker construction.
- The Sunshine Clubhouse have Premium Plastisol Dipped Steel Safety Handles, Grab n Go Bar, Climbing Rungs, Swingbeam Plate & Brackets -vs- these items on the Carnival Series smaller and are Plastic Dipped.
- Both Playset Series allow for future add-on ability as shown below.